Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20MG by Para Pharma
There have been consistent reports about how few bodybuilders follow through with a required therapy after a steroid cycle. This is quite disturbing and should not be taken lightly.
Post-cycle therapy (PCT) is required of bodybuilders and athletes to alleviate the side effects of the AAS cycle. There are a lot of products in the market used for this purpose, one of which is Tamoxifen, also known as Nolvadex. It is associated with the following properties.
- Package: 50 tablets pouch
- Active ingredients: Tamoxifen
- Substance: 20 mg/tab
- Drug classification: Selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)
- Molecular weight: 371.515 g/mol
- Formula: C26H29NO
- Manufacturer: Para Pharma
- Half-life: 7 days
- Detection time: 2 months
This product is also known by other chemical names such as Crisafeno, Soltamox, Oestrifen, and Fentamox. Its primary function is to regulate the production of the female sex hormone in treating postmenopausal women who are suffering from cancer.
Nolvadex 20 mg Pills And Bodybuilding
Owing to its ability to suppress the female sex hormone, Tamoxifen 20 mg tablets also play a notable role in countering the side effects that come with a steroid cycle as a result of a dramatic drop in natural testosterone level and the body’s ability to keep up.
When Nolvadex blocks the production of estrogen, the body switches to an alternate mood which encourages more production of testosterone. Users would notice some benefits such as:
- Increased level of good cholesterol in the body which reduces the risk of heart problems
- It neither presents any intense or long-term side effects, if at all
- Increased level of testosterone production in the body
- Effective in prolonging effects such as muscle mass, strength, and endurance gained from a steroid cycle
- Functions as anti-estrogen to reduce the possibility of cancer in post-menopausal women
Note that the effects of this product can be maximized when it is used in a stack with other compatible compounds and an effective exercise routine.
How much Nolvadex to be taken depends on what it is used for. For cancer treatment, the recommended daily dose is 20 to 40 mg to be divided into two equal doses and administered twice per day – morning and night preferably.
For post cycle therapy, the dose should be as follows.
- Beginners: from 10 mg to 40 mg daily
- Intermediate: from 10 mg to 40 mg daily
- Professional: from 10 mg to 40 mg daily
- Women: 10 mg per day
The recommended application period is 4 to 6 weeks or more depending on your doctor’s prescription.
Tamoxifen 20 presents some negative reactions, but nothing serious for most of the part. They are quite manageable with the help of a doctor, and bearable too.
- Swelling of body parts
- Changes in menstrual periods
- Hot flashes
- Thinning hair and hair loss
- Low sex drive
- Leg cramps
- Pains in the bones
- Abdominal cramps
Note that persons who suffer from certain health conditions are advised not to take this medication. For instance:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Women with a history of deep vein thrombosis
- Women with pulmonary embolus
It is always important to seek the consent of a health expert before making a buy. Also, report any side effects to a doctor for proper evaluation, counseling, and management.
Tamoxifen pills should be stored away from the reach of children at room temperature of about (15 - 30°C) protected from light, heat, and moisture.
|1 Pack 50 Tabs
|Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/tab