Undecanoate is a testosterone ester manufactured by Dragon Pharma. It's an anabolic androgen that's still commonly used by doctors to treat hypogonadism in men. It comes in a vial with a capacity of 10 mL. It is a slow-acting testosterone ester that many bodybuilders use during their bulking cycle to help them gain muscle mass. It stimulates muscle growth because it is an anabolic androgen, and when combined with other anabolic steroids, the results are dramatic and immediate.
Because this drug is in an injectable solution, you should seek the advice of a health care professional who can safely deliver the dosage to you. Following an Undecanoate cycle, post-cycle therapy is required to restore natural testosterone levels.
SteroidsFax sells and ships this drug all over the world. The 10 ml vial package costs $46.
The following are some of the benefits of using Undecanoate as part of your pre-contest steroid cycle:
· It strengthens the muscles and bones.
· It boosts your energy levels.
· It leads to a better night's sleep.
· It promotes your heart's health.
· It leads to improved sex and libido.
· It causes inhabitation of catabolism.
· It promotes hair growth while also speeding up muscle growth.
· It retains nitrogen in the muscles.
· It causes an increase in the formation of red blood cells.
· It leads to improved memory and cognitive abilities.
· It leads to increased muscular mass and tissue.
Undecanoate is prescribed at a dose of 250-500 mg per week, depending on the user's testosterone levels. That is why, in order to ingest a safe dosage of this ester of testosterone, you must get your blood work done. If the dosage is incorrect, major side effects might occur, risking the patient's health. Because of its androgenic and non-aromatizing qualities, this drug is risky for females.
This steroid should be avoided by women since it might cause an increase in body and facial hair, as well as a deepening of the voice. The daily intake should not be more than 120 mg. The medicine should not be used during pregnancy or lactation.