Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, also branded as NPP 150 by Dragon Pharma, is a pharmacological drug. It's comparable to Nandrolone Decanoate since it aids in the drug's quick absorption. The anabolic effect of NPP 150 is considerable, whereas the androgenic effect is quite low. As a result, the danger of negative effects from NPP 150 is quite minimal.
NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) is a Nandrolone structural modification in which a Phenylpropionate ester is added to the Nandrolone (through a 17-beta hydroxyl group). When Nandrolone is injected into human blood, the ether breaks down, allowing free Nandrolone to go through the bloodstream. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was created with the goal of providing maximum release of the drug within the first few days of dosing.
Steroidsfax sells and ships it all over the world. The 10 ml vial bundle costs $47.
· Nandrolone Phenyl increases energy and metabolic processes by acting on cellular receptors.
· Effects on genetic structures cause an increase in protein synthesis and muscular tissue growth.
· It's also very good at burning fat.
· It enhances amino acid absorption from the intestine and lowers protein loss by cells.
· It relieves articular pain and stimulates the formation of collagen and lubricant in the joints (synovial fluid). It's especially good for athletes who have suffered catastrophic injuries.
· It boosts the amount of erythrocytes in the blood, resulting in better oxygen exchange and improved athletic strength and endurance.
· The medication also aids calcium absorption by bone tissue.
100 to 200 mg every other day is the suggested dosage for men. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to complete the NPP 150 cycle. For athletes who wish to bulk up their muscles, this time frame is more than sufficient. Changing the dosage is not advised because it may have unfavorable consequences.
NPP 150 can be used by women if they take it in small doses. For women, the maximum dosage is 100 mg for three days. Because of the short time it takes for this steroid to leave the body, it is preferred over Decanoate.