Dragon Pharma Sustanon is a combination of five testosterone esters; Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Isocaproate, and Testosterone Decanoate. It comes in a single vial (10 mL (270 mg/mL) packaging. These esters have been used in clinical practice to cure testosterone deficiency and to prescribe hormone therapy, among other things.
To make their gains look more defined, bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts are known to use testosterone during their bulking cycles. They either employ all esters separately or prefer to combine them, as we do with Sustanon.
This blend will help them bulk up and gain muscular mass, recuperate faster, and maintain an anabolic state in their bodies. This combination releases testosterone more slowly and steadily, allowing consumers to experience rapid and long-lasting results.
SteroidFax sells and ships this drug all over the world. The 10 ml vial package costs $51.
· It burns your body's fat content.
· It raises the body's rate of protein synthesis. As a result, it promotes muscle growth and aids in the development of muscle mass.
· Your body's performance is improved as a result.
· It also boosts your strength and endurance.
· It extends the time it takes for your body to recover.
· The presence of testosterone propionate allows for immediate results, while the other esters ensure that a high testosterone level is maintained for a period of four weeks.
For beginners or inexperienced users, 100-150mg per week is suggested. As a result, the user can monitor the drug's effectiveness on their body and, if necessary, increase it. Increasing a dosage during a cycle should be done gently and gradually. If you are an experienced athlete, the recommended dosage is 250mg per week for a maximum of 8 weeks.
Athletes who do Sustanon cycles on a regular basis build a tolerance to their typical dosage after a while. They can progressively increase their dosage up to a maximum of 400mg, but no more. It is recommended that these cycles be performed only when absolutely essential, rather than for the sake of being constantly bulked up.